tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Oct 11 17:28:37 1997

Re: Klingon IRC Channels Accessed Successfully

>At 02:26 PM 10/11/97 -0700, you wrote:
>>I am still working on getting into the KLI Mush.  When I click on the
>>link at the KLI site, it opens a telnet connection in a small window
>>which cuts off the ends of sentences and doesn't display the text I
>>type.
>
>I get the same thing, I'm not sure shat to do about it.

I know under my config of telnet (Win95), the telnet program is set up to
show about 77 of the 79 character widths (I have to resize the window), and
local echo is off... Try turning on Local echo and expand the window to the
full width

--
Worf, Son of Mogh (Worf Rozhenko)

[email protected]

IRC: EFNet: Worf/wo`rIv
  StarLink: Worf
    SL-IRC: Worf
(Mask to look for: *!*@*.direct.ca)

URLs: http://worf.home.ml.org or http://www.home.ml.org/worf

Email/reply to [email protected] with "**PGP KEY**" in the subject to get my
public key.

Back to archive top level