tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Oct 11 00:01:07 1997

Fwd: Check Out PBS

---------------------
Forwarded message:
Subj:    Fwd: Check Out PBS
Date:    97-10-11 01:30:58 EDT
From:    TWIZARD525
To:      QatanI

---------------------
Forwarded message:
From:	[email protected] (LeeBones)
To:	[email protected] (Amy M Martin)
CC:	[email protected] (Aquarius Staff), [email protected] (Bob & Martha
Franklin), [email protected] (Dan Liss), [email protected] (David
LeBlanc), [email protected] (Donna Rhose), [email protected] (Helen
Allen @work), [email protected] (Jet LeBlanc), [email protected] (Jhenah),
[email protected] (Karen @ work), [email protected] (Kathy Smith),
[email protected] (Mike Shirely), [email protected] (Pamela Pridgen),
[email protected] (Sheila Boyce), [email protected] (Starbridge (Logan & Danae)),
[email protected] (Susan Springfield), [email protected] (Tony Roberts)
Date: 97-10-10 15:05:59 EDT

Dear Friends,

This was forwarded to me by Silver RavenWolf... and I
thought that you might enjoy knowing this info. It is always good to pass
along this type of info during the "Halloween" time of the year!

Hope you
can watch it!

Blessings,

Rebecca

***************************8

Press Release:

> PBS will be airing a special on Halloween the week of
October 26 through 31
> on their Religion and Ethics News program.  Please
check your local listing
> for specific air time and date.

> The PBS
crew spent an entire day filming at Silver RavenWolf's house and at

Pinchot State Park for this program; however, we expect only 3 to 5
minutes
> of actual air time.  The production crew treated us very well, and
we look
> forward to a positive exposition.
>
> Nine Black Forest members
were present for this daytime filming.  We chose
> the hours of light,
rather than than the hours of darkness to make a positive
> impression for
the viewing audience.  Lady BreidFox of New York wrote a

> ritual
specifically for television viewing, and was kind enough to join us

throughout the filming.  We would like to publicly thank her for driving
all
> the way to Pennsylvania at very short notice to provide magickal and
moral
> support to our Clan, and to the magickal community in general.

We ask that all individuals receiving this post to pass the information on
> as many people in our community as you can via e-mail, word of mouth,
phone
> conversations, and letters.
>
> We also ask that after viewing the
show, if you would write positive letters
> or send an e-mail to the
producer to let her know that you are out there, and
> that you care.
 During the harvest season, we are often fodder for the media,
> and this
woman handled the shoot with a great deal of professionalism and
> kindness.
  I am sure that even a small thank you note will make her feel
> that her
efforts were appreciated.  I think that PBS and Ginny need to know
> just
how many of you there are "out there".

> Producer:
> Ginny Durrin