tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 09 17:42:21 1997

newbie practice

I found these little sentances that Qov & Qermaq had made up for idiots like me
so I thought I'd have a go.  Qermaq said at the end of one lot that Qov would
correct them! Please! I need all the help I can get!! Thanks to DaQ'qan, who has
been very helpful so far - that's old ponytail, not quiet ponytail!

the scientist reads the book
paq laD tej

my boss commands me
pInwI' yIra'

I maintain the engines
QuQmey vIleH

the Ferengi looks for the money
Huch nej verengan

the warrior shows his heart
Daj'tIq 'ang SuvwI'

Qermaq writes the sentances
mu'tlheghmey ghItlh Qermaq

the soldiers armed the torpedoes and concentrated on their targets
chajray' buS 'ej cha' nuHHom negh

the soldier will kill the scientist before the analysis is done so that the
				truth he dreads will never be revealed
'ang not Haj vItmey poj rInpa' mang HoH tej

(i had a bit of difficulty with this one!)(my answer doesn't seem long enuff!)

I would appreciate a run-down on my efforts - thanks!

Qapla'
maSwov

Back to archive top level