tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Oct 05 08:42:40 1997

Re: Taste, Dance, Arrow

ghItlh janSIy
>And for those who were wondering, I'm pretty sure that in Nahuatl [atlatl]
is
>pronounced exactly as a Klingon would say 'atlhatlh (but gladst?).

Ah, I've been meaning to say this.  If when the Federation first heard of
this food it was on Morska, they would have heard it not as {tlhatlh}, as
KGT says, but {ghlats}.  In fact, that might be the reason for {tlh} at the
beginning of a syllable being {ghl} in Morskan.

Hoy qeylIS puqloD
Hoy puqbe'pu'
yobogh matsbogh je SuvwI'
Say'mochu' may' 'Iw