tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 02 08:09:28 1997

Re: Klingon Virgin

On 29 Sep 97 at 23:32, Christian M.T. Sculpher wrote:

> P.S. I see everyone here seems to hav some sort of Klingon name - is
> there any convention for choosing one? Any suggestions?

Just read the part of the FAQ (to be found on the web at
http://www.thomtech.com/~dspeers/faq.htm) about Klingon names.
Basically the main rule is "you choose whatever you like", but there
are some hints. In any case, be sure to email me your name once
you've chosen one if you want to be in my list of Klingon names (can
be downloaded from http://jarno.home.ml.org/tlhingan.htm).

Qapla'
peSHIr

Jarno Peschier, computer science student, Utrecht University
   mailto:[email protected]    http://jarno.home.ml.org/
    'avwI' nejDI' narghta'bogh qama' reH 'avwI' Sambej

Back to archive top level