tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Oct 01 10:15:47 1997

FW: Virtual Postal Class

Will this be part of the K.E.V.E. (Klingon Educational Virtual Environment *see below) mentioned in the KLI-FAQ?( jatlh Qov "I would refer you to the frequently asked questions list, at http://labs.thomtech.com/~dspeers/klingon/faq.htm#2.2 but someone recently reported the site was down..." It was down, for updates. Everyone take a look at the new page! majQa! Holtej)
Holtej gItlhta':
http://labs.thomtech.com/~dspeers/klingon/faq.htm#1.3.7
* "1.3.7 Klingon Educational Virtual Environment
The Klingon Educational Virtual Environment is a MUSH (Multi-User Shared Hallucination) where Klingonists of all levels and those just interested can meet and talk in real-time online. You can access the MUSH by telnet mush.kli.org 2218." (ripped directly from the FAQ, go there, read it or be sqare.

Or would you have us meet somewhere else? I got the 9-11 AM, Sundays, but what was the telnet for your VP Classes? (Sorry, I missed that part of the thread.)

Back to archive top level