tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Nov 30 13:38:37 1997

Re: lIghon DuQwI' pogh

Voragh:
|>(BTW, there's a much better picture of two ghanjaqmey
|>on TKW p. 204 along with the business end of a lIghon DuQwI' pogh.)

SuStel:
|qatlh Dat lIghon DuQwI' poghmey lo' tlhInganpu'?  ben lIghon luSuch'a'
|tlhIngan?  lIghon lucharghbe'ba'.  cham 'Itlh lulo' lIghonngan (lIghongan?).
|lu'ItlhmoH'a' lIghonngan?  chaHvaD lunob'a' tlhIngan?

Well, the Enterprise-D visited Lighon II on Stardate 41235.25 ("Code of
Honor"). I don't remember whether Worf visited the surface or not, but he
may have brought one back as a souvenir. I believe Tasha Yar beamed back to
the Enterprise still wearing her glavin (as it's called in _The Star Trek
Encyclopedia_) immediately after "killing" Yareena. Perhaps Worf inherited
it after Yar's death. It is certainly the type of thing to catch a
Klingon's eye.

More likely, of course, the prop manager found it lying around and thought
it just looked good in Worf's quarters along with his pikes and maces.

Voragh

Back to archive top level