tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 26 01:31:06 1997

Re: ASS HOLES

Dear Qip, If you read your info when you signed up for tlhingan-hol, it told
you there was only one way to delete yourself from the e-list. It also said
in bold text not to throw the instructions out. Obviously you did.
Nevertheless, because I am such a nice guy, and because Klingons are at their
best when they're being ass-holes, (therefore I assume you are complimenting
everyone,) I will tell you how to delete yourself: Send e-mail to "
[email protected] ", subject " unsubscribe ", and ONLY write in the message
body," unsubscribe  tlhingan-hol " OR " signoff  tlhingan-hol ". That's all
there is to it. Qapla'  }}:>[)

Back to archive top level