tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 25 09:56:49 1997

Re: TKD revisions

AA asked:

> I have TKD, with the added matter (-ghach etc and extra vocabulary)
> in a supplement. When will we see a new version of TKD with this
> added matter in the body of the work and not tacked on at the end
> in an appendix?

When the publishers decide that they can make more profit out of a
third edition (maybe with a binding that lasts more than three months
in the hands of an enthusiastic beginner, too?) I imagine they will
ask Marc Okrand to revise TKD.  You can send e-mail to explain just
how keen you would be to buy a few copies of a properly revised third
edition, at this web page:

http://www.simonsays.com/startrek/cgi-bin/SMMI/fanmail/view.cgi/Margar
etClark

- Qov

Robyn Stewart                     [email protected]
NLK Technical Library  ph. (604) 689-0344 fax (604) 443-1000
NLK Consultants Inc. 855 Homer Street, Vancouver BC  V6B 5S2

Back to archive top level