tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Nov 20 20:39:54 1997

Re: KLBC: insulting (my 2 cents)

>Many english words get
>their root from other languages like french, latin, and the like.  Klingon
>(in reality) has no such rich source for it's root words.

Klingon <EMPIRE>, a collection of conquered civilizations, a very rich
source of vocabulary.
"Reality"...some of the puns MO used were based on non-english words.
I know...you're just having fun; I do it also with english words.  Just as
long as they are doing it for fun and don't think that this IS how the words
were formed, although, some of them could have.

DloraH

Back to archive top level