tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Nov 07 07:18:19 1997

Re: Misc

In message <[email protected]>, "Anthony.Appleyard"
<[email protected]> writes
>  (0) About how many messages per day on tlhIngan-Hol nowadays?#
>  (1) Was my program PIQAD.COM any use? (to get pIqaD in the PC screen in DOS
>mode)
>  (2) I have just bought `Klingon for intergalactic travellers', and I notice
>that Okrand hasn't used any of the words from the book `Kahless'. Pity,
>because a word for `ox, `beef', and that book provides the word {minn'hor} for
>a Qo'noSian wild and domestic ox.

Where can I get hold of this PIQAD.COM it sounds interesting.
I am already using the words from the 'Kahless' book. Some of them are
very useful such as minn'hor and S'tarakh and also those of the
indiginous plants and crops.  I have a copy of D'armond Speers' pojwI'
program and have added many of these words to it.

Qapla'
qelayn
--
m109