tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Oct 31 23:57:00 1997

Re: KBLC: How do you say?

At 03:36 97-10-30 -0800, muHwI' wrote:
}I am not allowed to answer to this, but since I asked exactly the same
}question some time ago I'll answer anyway.  }}:-)

QatanI wrote:

}>  In every foreign language I've studied, there was always an expression
}for:
}>  "How do you say ..."
}>
}>  What would this be in Klingon?
}>
}>  chay' jatlh ?
}>  jatlh chay'  ?
}>
}>  Qapla'
}>  QatanI
}
}My question was:

}I hope this helps you and I hope Qov leaves her painstick were it is!  }};-)

bIjangmo' 'oy'naQwIj vIlo'be'.  lI' QInvetlh.  DaH QIjnISbe'qa' nuvpu'vetlh.

Being six days behind on the KLBCs, I answered the question QatanI asked
instead of the one I suspected he might have meant.  Your summarization and
reposting is appreciated.

Qov     [email protected]
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level