tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun May 25 18:20:32 1997

Re: Paramount

Scott Inman wrote:

> I am ONLY a beginner! How can you POSSIBLY expect me to learn tlhIngan so SOON
> after joining the list?!?!?!?!

	Greetings!

	As in any language you have to practise practise and practise. Or if you have
a supre-brain, you can learn the Klingon very quickly! There are, of course, some
courses to help us (begginers) in Klingon. The guys here can explain it better than
me. At now .. good lucky! Klingon is really a great language!

--
Francisco Fonseca; Eduardo "Edy" Fonseca
Belo Horizonte MG - Brasil

Back to archive top level