tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 21 11:45:16 1997

Re: What is this??

tlhob Kat

> > Besides that, it's great fun! For five days a year we can behave like
> > real Klingons and enjoy the company of other Klingons. We eat, drink,
> > sing, celebrate and scare innocent bystanders. What's not to like?
>
> Sounds fantasitic!!  What are you talking about?

the qep'a', is the annual conference of the KLI.  It is intended for
everyone from rank beginners to advanced speakers.  You can get more
details on the KLI webpage, but in short, it's a rush!!

SuSvaj

Back to archive top level