tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun May 18 10:31:59 1997

Connecticut qepHom

Now that I've regained consciousness after my qepHom, I should report
to the assembled on the event.

Three bold warriors gathered at my home: Thomas Zeman (qejwIt), HoD
Qanqor and myself. Qanqor arrived first and we played a game I've had
laying around the house for years (tlhInganna' Quj 'oHmo', <nargh!>
pong Qanqor. cha'logh mujeychu'.) I'll bring the game to qep'a' loSDIch.

Once qejwIt arrived we talked and wrote the message to the mailling
list. (maja'chuqtaH Qanqor jIH je. pIj tam "Tom".) Then we went out
to dinner at the best Sushi restaurant in the valley. (QuchDu' wItuQ
Qanqor jIH je. Human rur qejwIt.) We all enjoyed a feast of Sushi
worthy of qeylIS himself!

tlhIngan maHmo', HaghtaHvIS 'ej jatlhtaHvIS, machuSqu'. nutammoH Qe'
vu'wI'. nubejtaH Hoch Human. wIghIjlaw'. nuparlaw'. jISaHbe'. 'uQ'a'
wItIvqu'.

After dinner we returned home and sat around on my deck/balcony talking
and laughing. I told my working version of <bortaS luchav wej targhHom>
but Qanqor didn't like it. I need to work on the ending.

Unfortunately, qejwIt needed to leave so we bid him farewell and continued
to talk in Klingon until my brain couldn't find the words anymore, so
I took off the forehead and we discussed many issues until 3am. Then my
honored guest returned to his home.

Now I have still have plenty of food in my house which even we couldn't
finish. I prepared qagh ala Lawrence (though I did use semi-sweet chocolate
syrup and half of the worms were sour worms.) I also made a ro'qegh 'Iwchab.
('Iwchab wISoppa' Qanqor jIH je, Do'Ha' mej qejwIt. munaD Qanqor, tIvmo'.
jIHemqu'ba'. mIw DaneHchugh, jabbI'ID HIngeH.) I also bought four blood
oranges, but they remained intact. (Hoghvam 'IwnaH vISop, jIvumtaHvIS.)

Qap qepHomwIj, vItIvqu'mo'. maghomqa'. SachmeH wo', taghwI'pu' vISamnIS.
ja' HoDma': <taghwI'pu' DachennISmoH!>. vaj Qu' chu'vaD jIvang.

- DaQtIq

Back to archive top level