tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 15 21:41:28 1997

*Chicago*Daq 'oHbogh qepHom

Wish I could put this in Klingon, but even those who cannot yet read tlhIngan Hol are
invited and I don't have the time right now to put it in both.
Hagh qoHpu' neH HeghtaHvIS SuvwI'pu'

For those of you in or near Chicago...

The *Chicago*Daq 'oHbogh qepHom will be Saturday, May 17 from noon-4pm at Moretti's
Restaurant near O'Hare airport.  The address is 6727 N. Olmstead.  From the Kennedy
Expressway (I-90), exit on Harlem going NORTH.  The 3rd stoplight is at Northwest
Highway, where you should turn LEFT.  The 2nd stoplight on Northwest Highway is at
Oliphant where you should turn LEFT again.  At the first street, which is Olmstead, turn
RIGHT.  The restaurant will be on your RIGHT.

They are giving is a private room at no charge, so if you were planning to eat out
anyway, please order lunch there.  If you need more information or wish to confirm that
you will be there, you can call (773)583-1416 and leave a message after you hear me give
all these directions again.

qaSpu'DI' leS puS Saja'

janSIy
jaghpu'lI' meQqu'jaj tIqlIj qul