tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 09 18:39:59 1997

KLBC: Re: Klingon CD-ROM

Urbanek Jan wrote:

 > About Star Trek Klingon CD
 > Don't anyone know how I can destroy the bomb in ship? There are 5
 > bottoms with colors. If you know combination, please write me it.
 >
 >                                                             Thank you.

 Hear the music in the local bar. It's the key to disarm the bomb.

 Guessing in Klingon:

 tachvetlhDaq bom yIQoy. DaQoychugh vaj jorwI' DaQotlh
 (Hear the music in that bar. If you hear the music then you'll disable the explosive)
--
Francisco Fonseca; Eduardo "Edy" Fonseca
Belo Horizonte MG - Brasil

Back to archive top level