tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 07 18:50:18 1997

New England qepHom

As announced in the most recent HolQeD, I am hosting the New England
KLI qepHom. It will be held on Saturday May 17th at my home in Granby,
Connecticut. If you haven't been to a qep'a' then you must visit so
that you can hear Klingon in it's full flower: as a living, *spoken*
language. If you have been to a qep'a', then I won't have to remind
you of the unique potential this event has.

Give me a call or email me for directions: (860)653-9334  [email protected]

pe'vIl mu'qaDmey tIbach!
- Bart Barker (DaQtIq)

Back to archive top level