tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 05 23:04:52 1997

Re: vaj KLBC

In a message dated 97-05-01 03:46:54 EDT, SuStel writes:

<< So go ahead and say *{SopDaq} if you like.  Just don't do it in KLBC,
whether
 I'm the BG or not, and don't expect me to have to agree with it, just
because
 you think it's logical.

 I still don't see why you can't just accept that Klingons may very well say
 {SopmeH Daq}.  >>

Actually, I use {SopmeH Daq} for "table."  I just wanted to stir up
discussion about making new words after seeing some other examples from other
people.  My error lies in that I put together different parts of speech.

peHruS

Back to archive top level