tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Mar 31 20:50:55 1997

Re: KLBC: Practicing...

jatlh ~mark:

> >That's what I pick up from "with verbs of saying... {'e'} and {net} are
> >not used." (TKD pg. 67) {{:-)
>
> Keen of you to make that deduction from such subtle hints! :)

I do try to keep on top of these things, even if I'm the one who used
{'e'} with a verb of saying to warrant SuStel's comment in the first
place! ;-) Guess I don't keep quite on top of things after all... oh
well, at least I can pull out the ol' "I'm still a beginner" excuse, eh?
:-)

-mIqIraH

Back to archive top level