tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Mar 31 14:05:34 1997

Re: Soppy Klingon

 -=| Quoting ghunchu'wI' to Lisa Stapp Re: Re: Soppy Klingon |=-

 gh> vaj jabbI'ID ghom nen wIchernISba'.

'e' lutIv ghotpu' law'...

 gh> Dunbej <jatmey>, 'ach chaq qech nen qellaH latlh.
 gh> cha' paqHom lInglaH'a' "klingon writing project"?

latlh paqHom lIngnISbe' *KWP*.  Dun <jatmey>.  lutmey nIv ghaj.

Unlike the mailing list, it takes effort and a little
money to get <jatmey>.  Aren't some 500+ people getting this
list?  How many got the most recent <jatmey>?  I'm betting only
those who can read it now, or expect to soon.

In other words, only people mature enough to know that learning
something requires effort.

 gh> chay' paqHom nen wIpong?
 gh> QaQ'a' <'Iwmey>?
 gh> <*bangDu'> vIqeltaH.

<*Silk* SuD>

... Captain, I sense a million minds staring at my cleavage.
___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12

Back to archive top level