tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Mar 29 21:47:24 1997

Re: meaty translation

>Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 01:08:40 -0800 (PST)
>From: David Levin <[email protected]>
>
>first off, the jerk isnt one of my friends, secondly I think it is one of
>two idiots who were on a mailing list and sent me a nasty piece of email,
>and third, I have tried to unsubscribe from this mailing list at least 10
>times with no results.  I suppose if I piss everyone on the list off, they
>will make sure I am removed.  do have a better idea?
>
>Im all ears
>
>thanks
>
>David

No, pissing everyone off is as likely as not to get you set so that you can
neither unsubscribe nor post to the list.

It is rarely in anyone's interest to go around deliberately pissing people
off.  Didn't you ever learn that in kindergarten?

~mark

Back to archive top level