tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Mar 20 02:58:45 1997

Klingon Opera

I recently visited the Monestary of Quinlat homepage and saw a file on one
of thier members a DaraQ who was writting a Klingon Opera.  If he is a
member of this mailing list, please contact me as I am interested in
discussing this project with you.

Myself, and a friend of mine who happens to be a professional Opera singer
have been discussing writting an Opera of this type.  If anyone has
written a libretto, or has a good idea for a Klingon Opera please let me
know.

Erik

Back to archive top level