tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 14 21:19:51 1997

RE: KLBC Activities

On Friday, March 14, 1997 10:19 PM, [email protected] on behalf of
[email protected] wrote:

> Would Dubus ghIchwIj be correct?  My friend and I go to school and tell this
> to our teachers then hand them the dictionary to see if A) they can figure
it
> out and B) to get them to be interested in thlingan-Hol.  Thanks!!

Well, as I said already, as long as you spell it correctly {DubuS ghIchwIj}
(capitalize the {S}), then this means "my nose focuses on only you."  *WHY*
you'd want to say this, I don't know, and if your teachers don't know either,
they'll think you're speaking nonsense.

--
SuStel
Beginners' Grammarian