tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 11 10:41:58 1997

Michigan qepHom

Fellow Klingonists.

Lansing Michigan will be the site of one of the "qepHommey" this year.
This event will most likely take place in mid May, and is being hosted by
the Lansing Klingon Club.  Anyone who believes him/herself to be within
reasonable driving distance of Lansing MI is welcome, and encouraged to
attend.  However, so that we can have a general idea of how large a crowd
to expect, and therefore, what size room to reserve, please contact me at
the below address as soon as possible, if you plan to attend.  See you
there!

Qapla'

 [email protected]

Back to archive top level