tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Mar 10 22:24:29 1997

Hamlet; In The Original Klingon

     When are they going to republish Hamlet in the original klingon? I would
like to get a copy.

P.S. I say original klingon because everyone knows that Hamlet was first
written in klingon, but those pesky humans translated it, and then our
version was lost. Great subtitle, isn't it? I can picture it now...
::Dreamstate::... "Why yes, I do belive that Hamlet; In The Original Klingon
is going to make an infinate ammount of money because we all could use the rea
l Hamlet, but I won't have to keep the money that we made from Hamlet; In The
Original Klingon because ini the 24th century, money is of no use to us, I
will use the money to make our world fluent in warp technology, yes when
earth becomes post-warp, new worlds will open up..."

Back to archive top level