tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Mar 08 13:58:58 1997

RE; Catholic taymey KLBC (a clearification)

**Well, this is really out of my field. ...
As I said just a vocabulary question stemming from my smooshing of two things
on my mind.  Any way let me clear up a few things;

<laj'a' tay>, I believe that <laj> is also a noun meaning "acceptance".  So I
thought that <laj'a'>  would be "a more important acceptance" something like
a welcoming.

<boghqa'taHghach> my thesaurus gives rebirth as another meaning for
conversion(in the spiritual sense), so "continuous rebirth" was what I was
shooting for.  Yes, I did get carried away with <ghach>="tion" equation I
have in my head, just lazy.

<ngeH tay> my fault; I always think of root verbs as gerunds, ooops!

qatlho'
tIm

Back to archive top level