tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Mar 08 06:39:36 1997

RE: Quickie

At 22:01 06/03/97 -0800, Chet Braun did:
>Attachment Converted: "G:\INCOMING\WINMAIL.DAT"

Are we really supposed to be posting binaries in this list?  I don't think
so.  Someone had better look into the problem, because my hard disk is
cluttered enough without extra junk being added to it.

bIlugh
loQ yItuvchoH
Qaghvam vIlughqa'

 As I wrote to you privately I fixed this same problem when I was using MS
Exchange and now that I'm using MS Outlook it seems I need to fix it all
over again.  Hang it there and be reassured that at least it will keep
overwriting the same file name each time you receive a message, I think.

This one shouldn't have it attached, I'm sure you'll let me know if it
does.

HetaQ

Back to archive top level