tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 26 11:25:17 1997

Re: We Need A Klingon Speaking Environment

: Dr. Lawrence M. Schoen wrote:
: > It'w working perfectly.  If you don't want to be captured, don't go in
: > there.
:
: Unfortunately, I only figured this fact out *after* being trapped! :-)
: So now I just sit around in the vault, eh? Don't tell me I have to make
: a new username to explore elsewhere...
:
: -mIqIraH

If you're still trapped inside when you reconnect, try going to your
character's home -- just type "home" at the prompt.  I think this will send
you by default to the Orbital Station if you haven't reset your "home"
somewhere else (such as your quarters).

If that doesn't work, try "@tel #32" to go the the Happy Forehead (or
anywhere else.

Unless of course Lawrence protected his vault with a force field to prevent
beaming!  {{;-)

-- Voragh

Back to archive top level