tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 25 00:32:37 1997

Re: KLBC: Family Line

I am sure it is purely coincidental but I remember somewhere possibly in
some FASA material that a Klingon's life is judged by others by his father's
name and honors and achievements until they can make a name for themself.
It makes me wonder what other coincedents there are.

>This is purely coincidental, but if you notice, this puts the fatehr's
>nameas the first word in the sentence.  Klingons always had a strong
>sense of family, and their ancestors were very important to them.  This
>is sort of like putting their father above themselves.  Of course, its
>just because of Klingon sentence structure, but it is a nice and
>appropriate coincidence.
>
>-mIqIraH

Back to archive top level