tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 24 07:41:01 1997

nuqneH - cha'wIgh

My first hello to fellow klingon learners.
I have some knowledge of several other languages but this is a real
challenge.
I have a klingon dictionary but have retained little of its content in
the 2-3 weeks I've had it.
I followed gotta go... for a while but it petered out. How abouta more
whimsical translation - after all klingons have a sense of humour -
could someone suggest a translation of "insult the porcelain"
I chose my name from a sound I heard on star trek (maybe it was vulqan
rather than klingon) but it should translate as 'double genius' - no I'm
not conceited. Why are vertically challenged people nicknamed lofty? Why
are men with red hair nicknamed blue?
I welcome all comments and constructive criticism.
cha'wIgh.

Back to archive top level