tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 23 18:30:06 1997

Re: KLBC: Klingon desktop items

David Trimboli wrote:
> A servant working for a well-respected Klingon house walks into his
employer's practice while the boss is working out.  The boss stops and
waits for the servant to tell him what's up.  The servant is hesitant
for some reason.  The boss, impatient, says {nuqneH}?

     'ej potlhna' ja'be' toy'wI', HoHbej pIn.  *hesitate*-be'
tlhInganpu'.  (vItob, *hesitate* 'oSbogh mu''e' tu'lu'be'. :)
SaHtaHvIS mebpu' pujwI' Da toy'wI', batlh ghajHa' pIn'a'!  {yI'IjneS}
jatlhnIS toy'wI'.

wIvqu', law'wI'pu'vaD Holtej jIH
| Thaddaeus Vick, Linguist to the Masses |       [email protected]       |
| I could be wrong.  After all, there's  |                           |
|      a first time for everything.      | http://www.crl.com/~dvick |