tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 23 18:17:39 1997

Re: bat'telh

There is a blacksmith in Texas who makes betleHmey and metleHmey out of
most any material you would want, from cheap aluminum to cutlery grade
stainless steel (and he's even talked about making some out of die cast
steel).  If you want to contact him directly his E-mail is:
[email protected]  I have a metleH made of stainless steel and it is very
nice.  Feel free to mention me if you do contact him.

Matt Whiteacre

On Thu, 19 Jun 1997 18:13:01 -0700 (PDT) chj <[email protected]>
writes:
>I was wondering.  Is there anywhere that sells bat'telhmey or any
>other
>tlhIngan weapons such as a mek'letlh or d'k tahg knife?  Preferably
>wothin
>the UK but if not anywhere else will do.
>
>Thanks
>QeylIS, SuvwI'pu' pIn'a'

Back to archive top level