tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jun 21 15:29:55 1997

RE: Trainning the begginers

jatlh Edy Fonseca:

> 	What do you think (the experts) writes small stories in klingon
> once a month or 15 and 15 days and we (begginers) try to translate?

I certainly encourage the more proficient speakers to post short stories in
the KLBC, if they aren't too complex.

> Translate what you are talking about is nice but sometimes I don't know
> the context or I lost in some expressions. I liked very much the
> chalenge of the " mughmeH qeq " msg!! :))

Rather than just translating what you read, why not try this: posting under
KLBC, why not ask a question in Klingon.  Explain what you want to know.
Then, people will reply to you in Klingon, and you can try to understand their
answers.  More than just reading or writing stories, you'll also be
*communicating*, and learning the answer to your question.

--
SuStel
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level