tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 19 10:26:54 1997

Re: I need any Klingon Dictionary File

On Thu, 19 Jun 1997, Comandante FrancO wrote:

> yo tambien deseo me envien archivo de palabras klingon...
> si es posible en spanish ,,,,,o english...
> thanks

wej tlhegh neH ngaS jabbI'IDvam.  'ach, loSmaH loS tlhegh ngaS
"signature"lIj.  'ut'a'?  ghobe' jay'!

This message contains only 3 lines, but your .sig contains 44.  (The same
long .sig, repeated over and over).  Is this necessary?  NO!  Please cut
down the size of your sig.  See my previous response to this specific
query as well.

--Holtej

Back to archive top level