tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 18 18:11:50 1997

RE: KLBC: More Monopoly

>>>Wow!  Sulu said that a Bird of Prey's crew consisted of a dozen Klingons.
>>>Yours must be pretty big to hold 40!

Okay. RETHINK!!
My version of Klingon Monopoly will use K't'inga battle cruisers for
"houses" and Vor'cha attack cruisers for "hotels". Now having made this
change, is there an accepted translation for attack cruiser? Better yet
do we have _official_ tlhIngan Hol spelling for Vor'cha?

Back to archive top level