tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 18 09:36:32 1997

Re: I need any Klingon Dictionary File

On Wed, 18 Jun 1997, Comandante FrancO wrote:

> yo tambien deseo me envien archivo de palabras klingon...
> si es posible en spanish ,,,,,o english...

Two points.  The explicit list policy is that posts must be either a) in
Klingon, or b) about Klingon, in English.  We've seen several posts
lately in Spanish, and while I understand that we have folks from all
around the globe participating here, we should try to keep to either
English or Klingon.

The second point is, distributing lists of Klingon words is A Bad Idea.
Paramount might consider it to be competition to the sales of their own
products, which would be A Bad Thing.  The wise policy is not to provide
such a list.  So please don't ask for them.

--Holtej, List Admin

Back to archive top level