tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 18 03:08:55 1997

RE: KLBC: More Monopoly

At 09:33 PM 6/17/97 -0700, you wrote:
>>> Mutiny! The traitors must be executed! 40 warriors per Bird of Prey. 115
>>> warriors per Battle Cruiser.
>>
>>Wow!  Sulu said that a Bird of Prey's crew consisted of a dozen Klingons.
>>Yours must be pretty big to hold 40!
>>

>toQDuj lutlhej wa'maH cha' beq  'e' vIHar
>
>I have also seen other sources that said a crew of 12.
>Not necessarily offical Paramount, but I always understood it to be 12.
cha' toQDujmey lutu'lu' 'e' vIHar.  <ST III>Daq toQDuj mach'e' wIleghbogh
lutlhej wa'maH cha' beq, 'ach  <ST:TNG>Daq toQDuj tIn wIlegh.  <TNG> toQDuj
tIn law' <ST III> tIn puS 'e' wISov
'enterpray'-<D> tlhej 'e' wIleghpu'mo'.

-marqoS

Back to archive top level