tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 09 13:39:54 1997

vacation

	Hello, everyone.  jIHtaHbogh naDev viSovbe'.  I am very new to this group
and very new to tlhingan-hol.  I hope to be able to speak half as well as
most of you sometime during the summer.  Anyway, I was hoping to say
something in Klingon to my friends who enjoy that sort of thing and have not
found what I am looking for.  My question is:

	How would one go about saying something along the lines of "have a good
vacation?"

	According to TKD, the "good" I am looking for is QaQ.  However, I'm not sure
how to work this into the rest of what I want to say.

	Thank you for your time.

Qapla'
T'Shanik

Back to archive top level