tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 09 00:33:13 1997

Re: {mup} KLBC

In a message dated 97-06-08 23:46:14 EDT, charghwI' writes:

<< Unfortunately, we are left a bit to our own interpretation,
 considering the paucity of {mup} examples.  >>

But are we allowed to interpret anything on our own, at least while under the
extremely narrow conservativeness of KLI's current BG, SuStel.  Perhaps we
can only wait for examples from MO.  Before, we even created a translation of
Hamlet; now we are told to follow only previously viewed examples from
"canon."

peHruS

Back to archive top level