tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jun 07 13:19:02 1997

uses of rIntaH

	qoror here.  I just thought of a way to do "continuous perfect."  It
might only have a narrowed usage, but it could be used for such things as "I've
been patrolling the ship."

	"Duj vIngIvtaH rIntaH."

	Here's another use of it: closing letters.  Much less radical, but for,
for instance, when a string is completed, the conflict resolved.  It could be
sufficiently modified -- for instance, one of peHruS's string originations could
be "rInbe'taH," and some other things like, perhaps, "rInlaw'taH" when it seems
to be over.
Qapla'

Back to archive top level