tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 04 18:21:34 1997

I say, tutors!

I would like to renew my call for klingon tutors in the East Bay area of
North California. We are still in need of one and would love to hear from
anyone who htinks they can be of help. I am speaking for people who can come
to our meetings and speak with us. And, not meaning to be rude to the
helpful, we already hav ehte dictionary, both tapes and have discussed the
postal course. We need speakers! Please e-mail me personally wiht your
response. Thank you

Cain

Back to archive top level