tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 03 23:28:08 1997

Re: qep'a' loSDIch -- program addition

David Barron wrote:

> > It is my pleasure to announce that David Barron and Tom Twohy will both be
> > in attendance at the qep'a' loSDIch next month, and have agreed to present
> > a sampling of the Klingon opera they have been working on!
>
> For what it's worth, we performed (Okay Tom performed) portions of the
> Opera at BayCon in San Jose two weeks ago to some Rave Reviews by audience
> members.
>
> Tom is an exceptional musician with a good ear for what might sound
> Klingon music-wise.
>
> This is somethng you won't want to miss.

     qep'a'Daq vISaHlaHbe', 'ach bomvam vIQoy vIneHqu'.  chaq QoQta*
chenmoH vay'.  QoQta vISuqlaHchugh, wa' vIje'bej.

*sound-record = recording (i.e., tape)

SKI: Will recordings be available for those who cannot attend?

wIvqu', law'wI'pu'vaD Holtej jIH
| Thaddaeus Vick, Linguist to the Masses |       [email protected]       |
| I could be wrong.  After all, there's  |                           |
|      a first time for everything.      | http://www.crl.com/~dvick |