tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jul 27 09:22:30 1997

KLBC the great swede..

Is this acceptable??

1. Give me something to drink and shut up.

1. = vay' jItlhutlhlaH HInob 'ej bItamqu'

2. The klingon alcoholics are going to rock n roll all night, and party
every day.
2. = Hoch ram *rock n roll* tlhutlhwI'pu' tlhIngan 'ej Hoch jaj tay

I am not really satisfied with the translation I came up with for "party".
Is there a better word? Or do they party when they have their ceremonies?

3. What are you doing? Get your hands off my butt!

3. = nuq bIvangtaH ? DuboywIjDaq ghoppu'lIj Dange'

Is there a better word than *Duboy* -dear back (of body)?

4. I am the great swede who do things the klingon way.

4. = tlhIngan jIvangbogh swengan'a'na jIH  (*swengan* my word for swedish)

Back to archive top level