tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jul 26 12:18:34 1997

Re: A pun

ja' qoror:
>Hegh ghajbe'bogh ram rur Qov ghajbe'bogh jaj!

Dajbej.
'ach jIHvaD, Hegh ghajbe'bogh ram qaq law' Qov ghajbe'bogh jaj qaq puS.
rurchuqbe'qu' 'e' vIHar jIH.

ja' DloraH:
>continuing on that for those that weren't at the qep'a', does anyone have
>the news article or remember how it was worded; the image it created...

It exaggerated greatly the differences in skill between the participants.
Qov's "companions" were described as having to look up {nuqneH} in their
electronic dictionaries!  But the image of a six-foot-tall warrior with
fierce eyes and voice was reasonably accurate. :-)

>we have a new mythological figure...
>we have qeylIS, we have the great tribble hunt, and now we have Qov.

wejpuH.  wIch ghaHbe' Qov'e'.  nuvna' ghaH.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level