tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 23 21:37:33 1997

Klingon ICQ List

Qu'vatlh, didn't know 'elren would stir this.

I am the current Listmaster of the Klingon ICQ list (aka Klingons on the
Internet [a poorer description]).

ICQ is a program that allows people to find each other on the Internet
(People with Windows machines, anyhow - MacOS version is coming I hear),
and allows them to use programs with IPhone, etc, or text chat.  ICQ (short
of "I seek you" if you're not familiar), is availiable in beta (which is
fairly stable - it hasn't crashed my machine), at http://www.mirabilis.com

Now, the Klingon ICQ list I'm holding is simply a way for Klingons to meet
other Klingons on the 'net.  WIth this, you may leave messages to them for
later, add them to your ICQ notify list, and so on.  The current URLs are
(I have many pointers to the pages):
http://worf.home.ml.org/icq.html (Which I hear is down at the moment)
http://www.cryogen.com/worf/icq.html (This one should work always)

*IF* absolutely necessary, leave me an ICQ message and I'll give you my
convoluted real address.

My ICQ number is 683024.  For those who go through this list, please either
email me at [email protected], or page me/leave a msg on ICQ at 683024
(http://wwp.mirabilis.com/683024).  Even if you have, I don't go through
this mailing list as often as I'd like, so send an email to me, not the
list (keeps traffic down AND makes sure your message isn't skipped over due
to the email filtering).

I hope this clears things up.

Qapla'

--
Worf, Son of Mogh (Worf Rozhenko)

[email protected]

IRC: EFNet: Worf/wo`rIv
  StarLink: Worf
    SL-IRC: Worf
(Mask to look for: *!*@*.direct.ca)

URLs: http://worf.home.ml.org or http://www.home.ml.org/worf

Email/reply to [email protected] with "**PGP KEY**" in the subject to get my
public key.

Back to archive top level