tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 23 12:23:36 1997

Re: trivia

On Thu, 17 Jul 1997 10:42:52 -0400 (EDT) [email protected] (Beverly George)
writes:
>Hi, Michael:  Thanks for the news about the cyber party you are
>hosting on
>Aug. 1st.  And congratulations on your upcoming birthday, of Aug. 3rd.
> How
>hold will you be???
>
>You asked for e-mail addresses.  I sent you Lyric's and she could
>probably
>help you out with the others.  I do have gameboy9's and it is slightly
>different than the one you have:  [email protected].  Hope
>this
>helps you.
>
>also hope you're back on-line again.  Has to be very frustrating when
>you
>can't use your puter--especially if you're in the habit----which i'm
>finding
>more & more i'm becoming!!! Ha!
>
>good luck in your scheduling-----------see you on trivia!!!
>
>                                          Cybernana

I am going to be 19 years old on August 3d and I will be having another
party on the Tuesday, August 5th, after the trivia party at 11:00 p.m.
for who ever wants to come to the party.  The location of the parties
(August 1st and 5th will be at #BarryFans on the server chat.talkcity.com
at 11:00 p.m. or a party get together at 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.)

All times listed are eastern Standard Time.

Hope to c ya there!!

You can also get a chat program from either of the following addresses:

http://www.mirc.co.uk or
http://www.lifetimetv.com/chat/unmoderated_chats.html

Back to archive top level