tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 22 10:56:33 1997

Re: vegh

On 21 Jul 97 at 10:45, Dr. Lawrence M. Schoen wrote:

> > > The new word is... vegh - to go through (v)
>
> Scant seconds after we had been given this new word, two people at
> the qep'a' (I honestly don't remember who now) formed an arch of
> their outstretched arms.  I went through, emerging triumphantly on
> the otherside, becoming the first person to truly use "vegh."
>
> Thus, you can add "veghwI'" to the list of Klingon names (along with
> 'angghal, najwI', and DevwI') that I've been picking up since I get
> involved in all of this.

majQa'!  {{;-)
"tlhIngan pong paqqoqwIj" SIbI' pongmeyvetlh vIchelta'.

Soon all of you will be able to download this latest version of my
namelist from my website (just add /tlhingan.htm to the URL in my
signature). I've made some more changes.

Perhaps I'll post it here again in full so everyone on the list can
check their information on my namelist and send me corrections or
updates if/when necessary.

De'lIjmo' qatlho'bejneS.

Qapla'
peSHIr

P.S. How exactly do you say "I thank you for [something]"? Is this
it? "[something]mo' qatlho'"?

Jarno Peschier, computer science student, Utrecht University
   mailto:[email protected]    http://jarno.home.ml.org/
    'avwI' nejDI' narghta'bogh qama' reH 'avwI' Sambej

Back to archive top level