tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 17 15:28:50 1997

Re: piqaD

[email protected] wrote:

> Do You Ever Check Your Mail?  And If So Do You Read It?  And If So Why Don't
> You Take My Request And Take Me Off This Mailing List?

     Well to begin with, most of the list readers are away at our
convention, including the administrator, so there is nobody who can
take you off right now.  Furthermore, it is the policy of our
administrator to ignore requests sent to the list to be removed.  If
you want off the list, send a message to [email protected] with the
text "unsub tlhingan-hol" in the body.  This is explained in the
welcome message you received when you subscribed to the list,
(Remember, the one that said, "Save this message"?  Do you read *your*
mail?) and is also added automatically to every message you get from
the list.  If you post an abundance of rude messages in the hopes that
he will remove you just to get rid of you, your posts will be blocked.
That means you will continue to get these "queer letters" and you will
not be able to complain about it.  Get over yourself.

wIvqu', law'wI'pu'vaD Holtej jIH
| Thaddaeus Vick, Linguist to the Masses |       [email protected]       |
| I could be wrong.  After all, there's  |                           |
|      a first time for everything.      | http://www.crl.com/~dvick |