tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 15 07:15:55 1997

Re: Go back three spaces...

In einer eMail vom 15.07.97  04:42:43, schreiben Sie:

<< ghItlh Martin Wilhelm Leidig ([email protected]):

 >>Hallo, Netzmeister!
 >>
 >>Danke fuer die freundliche Einladung, ich werde 'mal sehen, ob ich Zeit
habe.
 >>Aber zuvor ein paar Fragen:
 >>Warum hing die BNV-Mail hinten an einer Mail aus der Mailing-Liste fuer
 >>klingonische Sprache dran (s.u.) - kann das am Crash liegen? BTW: schoen,
 >>dass das Filesystem wieder funzt, Danke!
 >>Warum haengt ganz hinten die gleiche Mail nochmal als HTML dran - noch ein
 >>Crash-Unfall?
 >>
 >>Servus!
 >>-Martin Wilhelm Leidig aka Moss-

 >Ah... German? Anyone able to respond in kind?

 >yIqaw, naDev tlhIngan Hol *English* Hol je neH DIjatlh. tlhIngan Hol
 >DaghItlhlaHchugh, chaq qaq. Hol rap DIjatlhlaH 'e' vItulqu'!

 >*German* Hol jatlhlaH vay' 'e' vItul je. tlhIngan Hol DajatlhmeH pIQaHqang.

 >Qapla'!

 >Qermaq

I do speak German and I can understand enough to see that it has NOTHING to
do with Klingon.
He is writing to some"webmaster" and asking him why his eMail looks so
strange and he asked why he has all that Klingon stuff attached... He thinks
there was some kind of a "e-Mail-crash" (Dochvam nuq? vISovbe'.)
By the way, if you know someone who wants to learn Klingon , but only speaks
german, tell me!
tlhIngan Hol vIghojmoHqang, ( I want to teach them Klingon)

muHwI'
StarDate 97535.2

Back to archive top level